There are a number of blogs I read regularly. They are mostly food or fitness related (some a mixture of both), and all are quite upbeat. I have gotten a recipe or tip from of each. Here is a list, in no particular order, of the blogs I read most often.
- Smitten Kitchen – Amazing food blog, well written, easy to follow recipes
- Simply Madly Me – Great blog, and written by someone who has a fun writing style and some of the same fitness issues I face
- Rock Salt – She’s the lovely woman running Foodie Penpals in Europe and is a phenomenal baker and writer
- Joy the Baker – Great writing style that makes me chuckle and even better recipes
- Not Quite Nigella – I love the personal writing style, the food and the excellent photos